N - full cone nozzle
Open printable N-Catalogue page (PDF – 173 KB)
Design Features of the N nozzle
- Simplicity of design
- One-piece/no internal parts
- Three standard pipe sizes—_", 1" and 1_"
- Male connection
- Factory Mutual, U.S. Coast Guard and Lloyd's Register approved models
- Two spray cones—an outer, wide angle cone and a narrower inner cone—combine to give full cone effect
Spray Angles: 90° and 120°
Flow rates: 9.67 to 1720 l/min.
Fire Protection Approved
This BETE high-efficiency spiral was designed specifically with critical fire and explosion suppression applications in mind. These nozzles feature superior performance unequalled by traditional whirl nozzles.
Superior Performance Characteristics
- Sprays composed on droplets 30% to 50% smaller than conventional designs at equivalent pressures
- Extraordinarily large surface area of spray enhances evaporation and cooling
- Rugged, compact design
- Multiple concentric cone spray, unique to spiral pattern, maximizes contact
- Superior Fire/Loss Prevention Applications
- Gas wellhead protection
- Safeguarding ship-borne cargo
- Storage tank protection
- Secondary explosion protection in explosive, dusty environments
- Mitigation of HF and other toxic gas releases